Monday, April 4, 2016

Trump

When i look at I look at an image of Donald Trump like this, I think of the time when all the media nonsense was nonexistent. When I see this image, I simply think of a corporate head, someone that calls the shots and isn't afraid to crack a few heads to get his business ahead and keep it well. Before the media explosion with Trump running for president, I only knew him for his smart business decisions, like bankrupting his companies to get further ahead, cheating the system to most, but, not being in the wrong when it comes to a technical standpoint. When I see this picture, I think of him like when I thought of him now, not a man hungry for attention.


1 comment:

  1. Your last comment, "Not a man for attention" is very different from what I hear most of the time. For others I have heard more negatives comments. I do agree with you on how he is a very wise business man wanting to make the nation great. Although, now there is more outrage and controversy. There are also more mean looking pictures of him as well. I wonder if nicer pictures of him were to become posted again, if there were to be more positive things to say like you stated?

    ReplyDelete